Pages

Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Fablehaven Book Review

Today I'll be writing a book review about the series Fablehaven.  Fablehaven is a book that once you read a little, you'll want to read more. The series is about a magical land that has mysteries that the very few people know. They preserve this magical land from destruction. The main characters in this story are Kendra and Seth. They try to help the preserve but they dont know the dangers. There grandpa and grandma run the preserve and a house near thr preserve. Kendra and Seth dont know it until they do something unexpected... There are so many mysteries in the book which makes it so hooking and addicting. I think the author really puts so much imaginations in this series which makes it so good. Do you like adventure, action, and mystery, then I'm 100% sure thet you will love this book

1 comment:

  1. Hi Robbie fable haven looks really good I think so because the author is Brandon mull the guy who invented the idea for the "spirit animals" series (spirit animals is my favorite book series) I know your reading spirit animals so I should read fable have.

    ReplyDelete