Pages

Tuesday, 14 February 2017

Bread Street

My family was starving after going on all the amazing rides at the Aquaventure Waterpark in Dubai. But we hadn't had lunch yet. We roamed around the hotel mall looking for a restaurant. One that caught my eye was Bread Street opened by Gordon Ramsay. As a world class chef, his restaurant is probably really good. We decided to give it a try.

The waitress brought us to a table where half of the seats were leather couches. The menu showed names of a variety of western food. "I want the penne," my sister insisted happily. "I'll try the tamarind chicken wings," my dad added. "And I'll get the pull-pork sandwich," my mom made her pick. Now it was up to me to order. I said in my mind. Calamari? Fries? Beef? But when I glanced at the appetizer section, I saw my favorite salad. "I'll have a caesar salad" I placed my order finally.

We waited patiently for the food to come. We were excited to try Gordon Ramsay's cooking for the first time, especially when we were on a vacation.  After about ten minutes, the waitress came to set our orders on the table, with herbs and sauces delicately placed on the food. Time to dig in!

No comments:

Post a Comment