Friday, 24 March 2017
Slice of Life #20: Desert Trip
My family was in Dubai for the winter break. One memorable activity we did there was dune buggies and the dinner buffet in the desert. We were picked up by a heady-duty SUV and started the adventure. We drove up and down many sand dunes. I would always get jolted a few centimeters off the car seat on the way down. Luckily, I had my seat belt on. I told the driver to ride over more dunes, but that was a mistake. When we reached the dinner buffet table later, my forehead was spinning and my stomach felt like coming out of my mouth. I couldn't eat anything and I had to rest on cushions for a while. That also meant I missed the sand boarding. However, I recovered in time to grab dinner and even ride a camel. The food was good, and the ride was fun. I left the desert feeling a little better about the whole experience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment