Pages

Saturday, 26 August 2017

Love Letter to 12

Dear Twelve,

We were always meant for each other. You are my multiple, and you are my divisor. You are not prime like 13 or 11. You are a beautiful composite. Out of 12, 24, 36, 48, I am your favorite multiple. I know 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 16, and 24 are similar to you, but I think you are a special factor. You are better than them. Four of you go into me and three fours go into you. Even more similar things we have in common... My divisors one, two, three, four, and six can also go into you like they do with me.
Please love me my dear Twelve, I know we could be great together like 10 and 100.


Love,

Forty Eight <3



Image result for 48Image result for love heartImage result for 12

No comments:

Post a Comment