Pages

Monday, 9 October 2017

Fall Conferences

I am most proud of using author's craft moves. The crafts help my personal narratives, and looking at books in many different ways. There are so many craft moves you can use in your stories. This skill is important because it can help you improve you writing in general. It makes your stories stand out like books written by famous authors. This is a skill used for speeches, different genres of writing, and for leads to catch your audiences attention. This is my artifact:

I have grown as a writer in making leads. I can choose from 3 leads. This will help me get a bigger audience of readers that want to read on. Leads will also help the reader understand what the topic is about. My artifact:
To help me be successful, I need you to recommend me books, or give me tips that relate to ELA. 
The reason I want you to do this is because; in order to be successful, it takes time, and you can help speed up this process. You can read stories out loud to get me thinking of lasting impression, internal and external conflicts, secondary and main characters, themes and author's craft moves.

My goal moving forward this year is to read more books. I want to increase my stamina, so I  can read more books in a month. I can learn new thing that might benefit me too. Hopefully by reading more books, I can get faster at reading along with stamina. This will help me finish even more books. I think this is a good goal because this will help me help me in many situations when I need to finish something like 100 pages a day, or doing research on a topic for science or social studies.




No comments:

Post a Comment