Pages

Sunday, 12 March 2017

Slice of Life #13: Why Pizza is Awesome


  • The cheese topping melts in my mouth
  • The crust is crispy when my teeth crunches it
  • The meats toppings are mixed with the cheese
  • As I bite the cherry tomatoes, juice spills out 
  • The fresh basil adds a distinct flavor
  • The tomato sauce binds every ingredient together
  • The salty salami and sausage flavor dwells on my tongue
  • Red onions gives an additional layer of texture
  • The warmth of the dough quenches my hunger
Image result for slice of life

9 comments:

  1. I like how you made the SOL like a list. I am going to do that to! (You inspired me)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used a list

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you made pizza sound super good! Even somebody that doesn't like pizza will probably like it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you made it a list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pizza is my favorite thing to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you described the pizza! Good Job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you used a list to tell the whole story/reasons of why you like pizza, it also made me a little hungry, even though I just at dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you made a list in instead of just telling us.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My mouth is watering. Awesome poem.

    ReplyDelete